Monday 15 November 2010

Musically Inclined Blogger

Guten Morgen audience,

I am particularly inspired this morning, which may account for all the wonderful music that I somehow have managed to shove into my ipod. I am getting waaaay out of my comfort zone, and yet I have not bored myself with the monotonic rhythms of Top 40.

La voila, The source of my good mode and positive thinking for the past 48 hours - Chanson #1




NEXT: Aside from the previous one, I have found a new sexy beat that makes me want to become an urban hipster (not gonna happen, but oh well... The power of music) and walk around the streets like freaking Christopher Walken in Fatboy Slim's Weapon of Choice. I will include the video with the lyrics, so that you get the idea about what you are singing. The original video is absolutely badass, so I highly recommend it. This makes me say: Je me suis tombée amoureuse de la musique en français

Chanson #2





Touchée ^.^

Enjoy!


No comments: