Saturday 23 October 2010

Recollections of my memories from Back Home

The Second document found this evening is titled " Recollections from My trip to Colombia". From reading it, I am certain that I never had the chance to quite finish it. At this point doing that would be absolutely pointless, given that I can summarize my trip in one and a half sentences:

"I did what I had to do; I found what I was looking for and I definitely did not have as much fun as everyone else seems to have".

From reading it, I can say that this was written less than a year after I got back from my trip (so give or take around September of 2008). Once again, la voila...

Recollections from My trip to Colombia

Quite frankly, there are many things that remain unanswered, and every attempt to decipher their purpose within my own life is rather meaningless.

It had been about 9 months since I last visited what I considered to be mine; and what for? Well, I did learn a lot about who I am and where I actually belong. I also understood that the world does not necessarily revolve around me. I also learned that there are certain things that regardless of how hard you work to achieve them will not change to favor you, under any circumstances whatsoever, unless they are really meant to be. In which case, they will reveal to you as time goes by.

I also learned that the so-called love of your life will probably not provide you with the best sex of your life, and the one that does will probably not be meant to be yours.

Nevertheless, since one is only made of pure flesh and bone, one gives in and enjoys the pleasure that life provides, without questioning any reasons that may explain, or rather decode the reason of their occurrence.

What was really learned then? Basically that those you will always respect will control your life, unless you take some initiative to get to know yourself. Or else, they will simply predict every move you make, making you a disciple of their mind. The last thing a rational being wants to be is to be processed by another being’s single thought.

No comments: