Saturday 23 October 2010

Memories buried somewhere in my computer

Goodness gracious; that's all I have to say...
In a moment of boredom, as I was recollecting old files from my computer, I came across three documents that I will be posting here. One made me laugh hysterically, as I can only picture the state that I must have been in, to write such things. Not that I mind; I just think life is too precious to judge my behavior, specially after generating things like this. Oh boy.

A little background information: From what I may remember, I was with Memo sometime back in 2008 (wow, that used to be yesterday!) and we were wondering upon the depths of our minds with the help of substances and sleep deprivation. At any rate.... Here we go.

Memox World

I would have liked to be a European guy in the 70’s, in the middle of the century… Simply being there with my girlfriend from Berlin, inside the townhouses of death.
Really, it was actually more like a Brazilian town called Berlin, and my girlfriend wasn’t really my girlfriend, she was a tramp. My last one would be the last; after the moment I physically die.

He never understood his existence. One of their manifested destinies was eventually encompassing the American continent. Canada and its fellow humanistic friends shall intend to portrait that inner-phase god.

I fell like the seven remaining prophecies and some day, some motherfucker would come to you and be like: What the bloody rataflu, Rastafarianism!? 
Fack una llamada perdidísima.  
Somos un hotel con lucesita roja carai!

Em Português, mas eu não falo Português- is that what I will say when I have my Jacuzzi in London?

Conversacion de gente en la playa: No woman no cry La vida del director de la woman no cry. Se aparece su vida ante si mismo, piensa y se sienta hacia atraz.

Se ve el perfil de la familia feliz y se va de culo porque se da cuenta del contacto con la realidad (esta palabra impenetrable e inconclusa que nos obliga a ser lo que somos y a vernos y percibirnos como tal. Los rojos con los rojos para que entiendan…).

Geko kora se quedo fuqiadita y memoland esta conectandose al cyber espacio…

No comments: