Sunday 10 October 2010

A tribute to those...

- For the ones who never stopped believing in me, and hoping that I would post something (anything for that matter).... -
DRE - dnklschwrz 2010

As I was wondering about town, lost in the only place I still own, I wrote a sonnet in the sky, with the hopes that I would never forget how we individuals fill the minds of those around us.
Although we make the incoming sources of knowledge become embedded within our own thoughts, these do not remain quite the same. They may even become the core of what defines us, our purpose and even our identity, and yet everything refuses to remain the same.

This is how the flow of information becomes transcendental, from one person to the next. Instead of regurgitating, we add identity to what we think defines us, in a way of assigning our thoughts their own trademark that will forever distinguish us among a crowd.

As I was wondering around in the mausoleum of my head I concluded that what I am right at this exact moment in time can be read in between the lines of the following verses:

My mind is this jar empty of knowledge;
this jar empty of dreams.
Succumb before my darkness,
full of sorrow and mystique.

While recalling how I learned to speak
how I used to be
in the memory of my master
I was faithful, for I only wished to see
Beyond the barriers of those rules.

In a mind of empty knowledge,
in a sole of vague dreams
I stumbled upon bizarre knowledge
that gave me the freedom I enjoy.

When confronting my past memories,
Realizing still how those bonds of yesterday fail to extinguish into nothingness
I acknowledge that the knowledge past onto me became transcendental in a way that distinguishes me even from those used to called Masters.



No comments: