Tuesday 18 August 2009

Track, Track, and more TRACK AND FIELD!!!!

Alright, so besides being in love with music, I happen to ALSO be in love with Track and Field, given that it has been fed to me since I was in the womb :)

I have been following the Berlin World Track and Field Championship, and I have enjoyed every second of it. To the point that I want to share the happiness with the visitors of this blog ^.^

Here are some of the best moments of the 12th IAAF World Championship in Athletics




Here is Usain Bolt beating the World Record of the Men's 100m Final ^.^





Here Is Usain again, running on the quarter-finals of the Men's 200 meters race ^.^








Below is the Men's 400m Hurdles Final, where Super Felix came last and the race did not end up being between Superman and Batman as it was previously expected. Great performance by the Puerto Rican Javier Culson came in second.






That's it for me at the moment. I will update this as the championship goes. Also, I have found a few signals to watch the competitions online. They are in Spanish, so if you are still incapable of watching it, here are a few options


Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

For the people in the USA, you can watch it on Universal Sports

Have fun

No comments: