Thursday 20 August 2009

DAY 6! TRACK AND FIELD AND BOLT WINNING MY HEART!

Today was the 6th day of the Track and Field Championship and as anticipated, Jamaican Superman Usain Bolt beat the world record in the Men's 200m race (19''20). He JOGGED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!! and beat Panamenian Alonso Edward by 62 Milliseconds!
This guy, WTF! When is he really going to get serious and run as fast as he can? He slowed down at the end of the race, and still did not have a problem breaking the previous world record, which was 19''30! Besides this, he had the fastest reaction time of the race (0.133), which allowed him to gain at least an advantage of 15 milliseconds!

I love Bolt <3


As usual, here is the video (In HD and everything) for your viewing pleasure ^.^ Go Bolt Go!






Tomorrow start the Heats for the 4X100 Race, where Bolt will be running again! Now that I have finished my exam (Go Me GO!), I will have more time to comment on the race, and I will probably do it as I watch, so
STAY TUNED FOR MORE COMMENTARIES ABOUT T&F AND SUPERMAN BOLT!




No comments: