Monday 30 July 2007

The Continuation of our lives

The continuation of our lives…

As reality comes to an end, thou shalt expect the worst… Did I mention the worst? Last time I could only keep on scratching the pot’s surface, by saying that I have been the result of the love I had from a stranger. It is different to have friends and people that care about me simply because I have made a difference in my life. I am expecting a hello from those who are willing to understand, and to be that part of me. Why is thee so indifferent with myself? I never let a chance to introduce myself. My name is chaos and I have been a victim of love… I have fallen from the last floor of audacity. That what my eyes have witnessed is an atrocious sacrifice towards my integrity and my wishes to be eternal. Those who have laughed at this point have regretted their emotions beyond the human existence and have accepted them as a price within their human spirit. To say that this is the love I deserve is as false as putain!

You have finally accepted and acknowledged my destiny. Instead of feeling simply as a piece of erroneous material for your own entertainment, I have valued my humble piece of life and reinforced my ordinary feelings. From an ironic point of you, I am sorry for giving you a rather unrecognized aura.

Don’t fear precious, I’m here. Just stay away from the window; go back to sleep… pay no mind to the rebel. Head down go to sleep in the river of your wardrobe. Pain, truth and choice and other poison devils… they do not give a fuck about you, like I do. Make your mind young child; pay no mind to the rebel. Swimming through the river like the watering, since your body is like sheep within the river of the wardrobe. Stay with me… safe ignorant just stay with me… who are you protected from the other one’s the evil ones….. Go back to sleep.

If I had a chance to tell you all I feel towards you, you wouldn’t have room in the sky to cheer you up in the lonely mornings, while you think of her instead of me; while we have placed your hopes within me. And you know what? Life changes, people change, té Para tres If we were to analyze this previous statement, we would know that I am emphasizing on the fact that I am willing to make a change for the sake of another individual. Would this possibly be considered a human sacrifice? Is it because I have sacrificed my emotions instead of fighting for them? Vielleich… aber ich weiβ jetzt nicht ob ich ihn veloren habe. I am really sorry my love, but in the long path in life, you will recount the steps you have given during this eon we have named Ruiz.

To be continued...

Dre 30/07/07

No comments: