Wednesday 18 June 2014

The bitter taste of treachery

Recurrent dreams of oddity
Awaken by the same feeling that marked the end of yesterday
That deafening noise of soundless Solitude
Despair.
Despondency.


Seeking refuge in the murky flavor of an old cigarette
Disappointed to find the taste of lavender incense lingering on my lips instead.
 
The sound of the wind lurking at the window
Intrusive cool wind keeps me awake wondering…

And suddenly breathing has become burdensome
As I find my hands tied and my will grounded
Until the day the tides choose to rest serenely once again.

This is the taste of treason
Still
Passive
And even innately aggressive.
 
It is the venom that lies dormant within me
Waiting to burst into chaos
Ensuring dystrophy
To immolate harmony.

The vengeance of treachery
Threatening the empire
One action at the time
Blinded by fear of fictional motives
As if looking for a pretext
To demolish the reinforcements of our kingdom.


The taste of treachery will be the end of me.




ロンドンオンタリオ 14年 6月 18日

No comments: